Saturday 18 November 2023

It will be a dream come through playing for the Super Eagles - Godwin Chika

0

In an interview with football journalist,  Godwin Chika a Nigerian professional footballer who plays his club football in the Egyptian Premier League with El Gaish revealed that he has dreams of representing Nigeria at the National level and also talked about his journey to becoming a professional footballer.

"my journey to becoming a professional footballer wasn't an easy one. it was a hard one, but so far so good, the results are counting for me.

"I'm very happy with what I've achieved today, and I believe that there is more to come in the future.

" I started from Bright Stars football club Port Harcourt and it wasn't easy, you know what grassroots football is like in Naija, but hopefully, I scaled through. God did it for me. so far so good, I'm doing good and I'm very happy.

"it will be a dream come through for me to represent my country Nigeria at the national level".

The 26-year-old goal machine who disclosed that he started his club football at Bright Stars Football Club in Port Harcourt also played for Cynosure FC and Rivers United in the Nigerian league before moving abroad.

" I played Cynosure amateur team, traveled, and came back to play Rivers United, I think these are the only teams I have played in Nigeria since I wasn't really involved in the Nigerian league".

He joined Al Tawon of Libya 🇱🇾 where he played half-season with the club,  scoring 6 goals in 8 appearances before moving to Egypt where he joined El Gaish in the Egyptian Premier League during the just-concluded transfer window. He has scored 2 goals in his 3 appearances for his new club and he is just getting started. 

Author Image

About Mfreke Etuk
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment