Thursday 30 April 2020

helpless mother cries out for help for son who is down with a strange illness

0
Admin me please appreciate this post and God bless you please pray for my son
    I feel I feel like is going off my only son I'm hopeless and doesn't know what to do please my brother and sister don't pass without saying a word of prayer to him and help to share it to order to pray for my son, and this is my moment that I lost his father now in a fatal accident, on his way back from unitsha. and I have been suffering ever since from my son at failure please my brother and sister help me
 
He is dying slowly as day passes by please I can't keep this on myself alone do not forsake me please the doctor is demanding for 1.1 million Naira for treatment I had sold his father's properties we have managed to rise some of 700,000 because we have wasted a lot before thinking that everything will be fine
Please 500,1000 is something please help me God will bless and keep you out of sickness like this is his mother account details if God move to support please

 Account name :Victoria adebola okunlola
Account number :1389462649
Bank name:Access bank

   May God not let you down as you are sowing in another life may God continue to be sowing your life and your family May any of your family member never  experience sickness
Pls pray
Author Image

About Mfreke Etuk
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment