Monday 25 May 2020

Woman celebrate her twin boys who are product of Rape as they turn 21

0

A woman has taken to social media to celebrate her twin boys "kankan and Dada' who recently turn 21.

In celebrating them on their special day, she narrated her story of how the twin boys came to existence. According to her, 21 years ago, she was brutally raped at the age of 15 by her employer when she was seeking to find her path. And nine months after, the beauty of her Broken beauty from Ashes became two bouncing twin boys.

And on their special day, she pen down an emotional message to her boys saying;. "If I were allowed a choice of my battles, I would have chosen simpler conflicts, but no, the life chose me and I will live it fully. I have made a lot of mistakes, but each time I look at the both of you, i knew I did the right thing to keep you even when I didn't know just how".

She had hid behind the childhood abuse, suffer layers and layers of rejections, often criticised, broken, bruised, but still she refused to be a statistics rather she said;

"When you think of the Rapist Declare;. I forgive you. I let you go. You inspire me to speak up and tell my story. I will do better".


She has become the standard to many more young women and men who share in her same fate.
Author Image

About Mfreke Etuk
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment